Boats on seaford beach
First impressions count
94% of people start their property search with an online portal (Rghtmove or Zoopla). Making the right first impression really does count. For those of you that are thinking about selling your home or indeed those of you who are already in the process of selling your home but without much success, we have now set up a new partnership with Mason Maison who are professional home stagers. This will give our clients the best chance at selling their home.
Ways they can help:
• Increase the kerb appeal of your home.
• Help buyers visualise their new home.
• Emphasise the homes strengths.
• Paint and redecorate the home.
• Design and install kitchen and bathrooms.
• Declutter and put items into storage until you move.
• Adding furniture and accessories to rooms that need them.
• Landscape gardening.
• Professional Photos given to estate agents.
• Professional clean of the home.
• Professional staging of the home.
This will in turn lead to:
• Better online presentation where 94% of people start their search for their new home.
• Increase in viewings of the home.
• Great first impressions that last.
• Reduction on sale time
• Putting a stop to reducing the sale price of your home.
• Maximising the sale price.
• Less buyers puling out.
For a free property consultation so we can go through your specific requirements please visit www.masonmaison.co.uk or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information.